Packing List For Nyungwe National Park : Nyungwe national park is the primate hub for Rwanda where you will get to watch 13 primate species including the chimpanzees which are the most dominant species that can be seen when you make your way to the park in wither Cyamudongo forest or Nyungwe forest. While you make your way to the park you will get to watch a number of other attractions like Isumo waterfalls, the canopy walk way, a number of other primates like the vervet monkey, the black and white colobus monkey and many other attractions that you will embark on when you participate in the different activities in Nyungwe national park some of which include;
Chimpanzee trekking in Rwanda will lead you to Nyungwe national park where you can rack the habituated chimpanzee troops that are accustomed to human presence. Interesting about the safari experience is the fact that you will get to accompany the species as they take part in their daily activities in the wild for a memorable safari experience this is because the activity is mobile where you will get to discover a number of attractions in the wild as you get to the habituated chimpanzee troops. Among the different attractions that can be seen include numerous bird species like Pockefellers’s sun bird, Chapin’s flycatcher, Rwenzori Batis, strange weaver, red throated alethe among other bird species. the blue turaco, Ross’s turaco, coqui Francolin, long tailed cisticola, bubbling cisticola, Miombo wren warbler, Chubb’s cisticola among other the bird species you will also get to watch a number of primate species for a memorable safari experience.
The canopy walk
The can also participate in the canopy walk which will lead them to a metallic walk way which will give you amazing views of the park from an aerial view as you enjoy the walk in the wild. You will watch a number of primates like the vervet monkey, Hamlyn’s monkey, silver monkey and many other rewarding attractions in the wild for an amazing safari experience.
You can also participate in primate tracking in Nyungwe national park which will lead you to a number of different animal species in the wild as they carry out the different activities in the wild. Interesting about the activity is the fact that you can take part in the activity for the whole day exploring a number of attractions in the park.
While participating in the different activities in Nyungwe national park as you explore a number of features in the park, you will have to have a number of items that you should pack to make your experience in the wild quite rewarding;
- Carry yourself a camera and get the chance to capture a number of different attractions in the wild for a memorable safari experience as the species go about their daily activities in the wild.
- You should also pack some binoculars which will give you the opportunity to watch a number of different bird species
- You should also pack some birding checklist because you will get the chance to watch a number of different bird species from the Congo biome and some of which are endemic to the Albertine rift.
- You can also pack some insect repellent to avoid getting bitten by a number of bugs that can cause irritation with the bites
- Carry some long sleeved shirts to avoid being pricked by nettles
- You can also carry some hiking boots to aid in hiking through the park for a memorable safari experience.
- You can also pack a hat and a rain jacket because it can rain at any time