Rules And Regulations For Gorilla Trekking In Africa : The best set of rules and regulations for gorilla trekking in Africa will help you have the most rewarding safari experience which will ensure you have the most rewarding safari experience exploring the different destinations to watch the different gorilla types. In this article we are going to help you understand the rules and regulations for gorilla trekking in Africa that will ensure you have the most rewarding safari experience.
- Avoid littering in the park which can be a threat to the health of the species because they can either choke on the litter or contract a number of diseases like covid, flu and many other diseases since they more like humans.
- Avoid smoking in the presence of the species because prolonged exposure to the smoke it can cause lung cancer, pneumonia hence the reason why smoking is prohibited
- Eating in the presence of the primates is prohibited this is because the gorillas can easily attack you to attack the species which can lead them to attack you to grab a bite of your food and because the species are very curious it can be quite fatal.
- Avoid making noise in the park because it can trigger the animals and you wouldn’t want the chimpanzee to attack you because they feel threatened.
- You should avoid making unnecessary movements because the movements trigger the species as a threat which can lead them to violently attack you thinking you are a threat to them.
- Follow the lead of the guide as you participate in the gorilla trekking experience in Africa and you will get to have a comfortable and safe gorilla trekking experience as he takes you on the safest trails in the park to avoid getting lost.
- Maintain a distance of 7 metres away from the gorillas in order to avoid spreading diseases to the species failure to do so you will be fined and also species can easily attack when you’re closer to them.
- While taking pictures of the species in the wild, avoid using flash mode because they are light sensitive which can trigger them and make them hyper reactive and this can lead to their attacks.
With this rules and regulations embark on booking your gorilla trekking experience in Africa in the destinations below;
For gorilla trekking in Uganda, you will have the most rewarding experience watching the mountain gorilla in Africa by participating in gorilla trekking in Mgahinga national park and gorilla trekking in Bwindi impenetrable national park which will lead you to half of the world’s remaining mountain gorillas. Still in Bwindi impenetrable national park during your gorilla safaris, you can participate in gorilla habituation in Uganda which will lead you to the gorilla species. A gorilla trekking permit in Congo can be obtained at a price of 700USD and a gorilla habituation permit in Uganda at a price of 1500USD.
You can also participate in gorilla trekking in Rwanda which will lead you gorilla trekking in volcanoes national park where you will have to hike mount muhabura, mount sabyinyo, mount gahinga, mount bisoke and mount karisimbi to spend an hour observing the different features of the species in the wild. A gorilla trekking permit in Rwanda can be obtained at a price of 1500USD.
You can also participate in gorilla trekking in Congo which is the cheapest gorilla trekking destination in Africa. a gorilla trekking permit in Congo can be obtained at a price of 400USD which will lead you to gorilla trekking in Kahuzi biega national park which will lead you to the eastern lowland gorillas and for gorilla trekking in Virunga National park which will lead you to the mountain gorillas in Congo which will lead you to mount Mikeno which will lead you the habituated gorilla families in Congo.