This 1 day gorilla safari in Rwanda will lead you to the home of half of the world’s remaining mountain gorillas in the world that can be seen along the Virunga mountains in Rwanda that is mount muhabura, mount sabyinyo, mount gahinga, mount bisoke and mount karisimbi. The gorilla trekking experience starts at 4am where you will be picked up at a location of your choice in Kigali city. You are expected to be at the park headquarters at at 7 am to get the morning brief before your trek on what to expect, the do’s and don’ts and also get a chance to book your porter and all the hiking gear you may need. Set out into the forest in search of the gorillas. Trek with the rangers for about 2 to 7 hours according to the location of the gorillas. Once you meet these endangered animals, you will be allowed 1 hour to enjoy their presence and it is in this magical hour that you get to take photos and study the lifestyles of the mountain gorillas in their families as they go about their daily routines. Connect back to your accommodation for a late lunch and spend the evening at leisure. You will then embark on your drive back home and that will end your gorilla safari in Rwanda.
1 Day Gorilla Safari In Rwanda includes
- Gorilla trekking permit @ $700 pp
- Full time English speaking driver guide
- Accommodation as indicated in the itinerary
- All meals at the lodge (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Pick up and drop off in Kigali
- 4 WD safari Van and fuel
- Bottled drinking water
1 Day Gorilla Safari In Rwanda excludes
- Air flight tickets and Visas
- Life insurance
- Optional activities not included on the itinerary
- Personal expenses like buying souvenirs, crafts, drinks, laundry services, hiring a porter among others.